1 lb of KM Montana grassfed ground beef
¼ cup onion (finely chopped)
1 clove of garlic (minced)
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried basil
¼ cup of chopped parsley
2 oz grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees
- Mix the beef with the onion, garlic, egg, oregano, basil, parsley, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs (this should make about 12 meatballs)
- Place on cooking rack over broiler pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes
- Cool and serve as they are or top with cheese or some sort of sauce!