2 lbs KM Montana grassfed ground beef
½ cup chopped onion
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
16 oz. packaged frozen peas (Put them in the microwave, drain from the excess water)
2 ½ lbs of potatoes
¼ cup of butter
Add pepper, Alpine Touch, or other seasoning salt to taste.
- Cook and mash potatoes. When mashing potatoes add ¼ cup of butter.
- Brown the beef, onion, and garlic in a pan, adding pepper and alpine touch seasoning to taste.
- Layer in 13×9 pan, Beef mixture, peas, and cover it with mashed potatoes.
- Place ¼ cup butter cut into cubes on top, use a fork to spread the butter across the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through.
- Then to brown and crisp mashed potatoes place under the broiler for a few minutes.