Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 18 min
Total Time: 23 min
• 1 lb lean ground beef
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• ¾ fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 3 tablespoons flour
• 2 cups beef broth
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic (trying not to break it up too much) in a pan until no pink remains. Drain fat.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes. Stir in flour and cook 1 more minute.
- Add broth. Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low 10 minutes. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Remove beef mixture from the heat, stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over egg noodles or zucchini noodles (zoodles)